Who am I?
Let me tell you a little about what I did in the past so you get a better picture of who I am now and how I can make your life a little easier or more productive or more fulfilling.
- a biology major at UCR – I might not be using my biology degree right now, but I still love animals and learning about them.
- a teacher – I taught mostly middle school science, but I also had experience teaching K-5 and teaching teachers. I love kids and their parents. I have a heart for moms who are working their butts off loving their kids and preparing them for adulthood.
- a bookkeeper and business manager at a church
- a mom of 2
- trained in life coaching
- CTEC registered tax preparer
- an entrepreneur starting her own business
At the heart of it all, I am deeply committed to helping others start and grow a small business while keeping their personal life balanced and fulfilling.